CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 1, 2007

The introduction -OMG~! Akirienn actually blogs?-

Yes~ Now... you see... I do blog... It's just for the sake for me to improve my English. Farah, my dad's cousin.. who is 15 >.> told me that her mum would love to see me blogging. Well HERE IT IS <3

I'm not so the blog-o-person but I find its fine just to keep stuff known sometimes x3

Now shall we go on?

Hye, I'm Sarah ;D Sarah Syafiqa Allya binti Azad Ali. I'm Malay... supposedly to be pure but I found out I'm mixed actually. Dad has Arab, Pakistani and also Indian blood running in his vein. I do look like one. A little at least... I'm actually a Syarifah... dad's a Syed. I'm Malaysian, typical Malay.. and a Muslim. I was born on the 8th of March 1991... 10 AM in Klinik Besar Kuala Lumpur.

Life at home... I'm the eldest among four sibling including me. If I'm doing anything I'd be playing on the piano.. or online... ONLINE GAMES YEAH! I love SDO and Granado Espada so much. Dance are like sooooooo my passion. I can't live without moving muh booties. I play arcade games, dance ones ;D Such as DDR, Ez2Dancer, Para-para Paradise and much more. I'm the Leader of Ez2Dancer in Ez2Paradise Malaysian arcade dance community in Sunway.. but since I would be busy for SPM next year, I'm handing it over to others =)

SHUFFLE! Yes! That's the word which makes me groove~ I shuffle.. *that dance thingy.. with glides and stuff.. yeah that one* I don't know why... But.. I just don't really shuffle around my area... Damansara area.. but I'm pretty active out of Damansara.. Like Subang.. Even my shuffle clan members are mostly from Subang. HARDSTATIC OF THE BASS - HOTB- That's my group yaw ;D Proud of it and always love it.

No music, no life. Hmm... I don't listen to song much ahaha xD I like songs from classical to hard techno. Weird me eiyh? x3 But I do like most type of song.. but no jiwang malay songs pleaaase... Allergic to it. Granado Espada is really a good example of game which has classical to trance. Varieties are good ya know ;3

Imma ANIMAL LOVAH!!! Yes i adore white kitties and ferrets so much but I can't keep furry pets at home. Sadly yea? (Don't people get bored reading blogs?) I'm never a racist but I might hate you cause I'm racist to lan ci people... I choose friends.. yes I admit cause I don't wanna mingle with rempits, lala, skin and psychos... Oh, Purple is my colour ;D

Erm, okay that's it. I'm bored n more writing xD Hope all of you enjoy my short biodata ;3

0 comments: