CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Torche's Halloween

Eherm~ Hello x3

I love writing stories but I missed the competition in GE (again.. as usual) writing about Dr.Torche =\ Well. anyway~ Since my hard work of thinking the story. I'll just post it here xD



* A stormy night, where the cloud crying its tear, lightning growls. The clock shows 12 a.m of 31st October. Again this time, Torche who had stayed in his labarotory reaches his 5th goal *

Torche: AT LAAAAAAAST~! MY HALLOWEEN CREATION! A NEW BABY IS CREATED!

Catherine : (Oh Gosh. I can never be pregnant) Okay, can I name it this time, please?

Torche : Unh... No. I'm going to name it--

Catherine : Victor. The name is Victor.

Torche : No. It's going to be--

Catherine : Victor. Period. It is Victor, Papa.

*Sasha comes and clings at Catherine's feet from behind looking at the experiment in Torche's Lab*

Sasha : Mamma. Is'z thatt Sasha ne'ew broth'ther?

Catherine :Yes dear. His name is Victor.

Torche : NO!!! IT'S NOT!!! No more candies for you lil brats! Ergh--- DO NOT DISOBEY ME! I AM YOUR MASTER!!!

Catherine: FOR THE PASS FIVE YEARS, PAPA! Every Halloween, you will create a puppet! Every.. single year... You made them for me BUT I NEVER GET TO NAME THEM! Oh, as if you are the one who goes and wank the mobs. I'm the one who had been collecting you Vis!!! Parts!!! *Walks away angryly* -SLAM!, goes the door-

*Torche felt bad seeing Catherine walking out from his labarotory. Then he goes back to his room... A territory where ONLY TORCHE can enter. No one has ever been near his door room. Even Catherine neither the puppets. As he enters his room, full of potraits hanging. Most of them are potraits of a woman with a long brownish orange hair and a little child. A potrait of a man, a woman and a lilttle child who looks alike like the woman, hanging on the wall above the bed half the size of his king sized bed. Suddenly, a tear ran down Torche's cheeks while staring at the picture*

Torche : Oh Catherine. I'm sorry I made you mad. I wish I could reverse the tragedy. I failed to bring your mother back. At least I have you. I'm so sorry I never told you what had happen before you were reborn. I never want you to get lonely. Your mother loves puppet so much but you never even knew that you have a mother. I wish that you will love the puppets as much as your mother does. I'm sorry my daughter. *Touches the potrait of a young child*

*Torche goes to the drawer beside his bed and take out an old article*

THE NEW ESPADA TIMES

October 31st - A family of 3 was on a vacation celebrating Cathalina Torche, 32, birthday on the way and got killed by a stempede of monsters which suddenly attacks in Ferrucio Junction along with Dr. Torche, 45 and thier daughter, Catherine Torche 16. Cathalina died on the way to the hospital an hour later. Catherine survived but paralised. Dr.Torche had only few minor injury. Cathalina was buried at the Dr.Torches mansion--

*Torche could not read more and put the article back in the drawer and goes to the kitchen*

Torche : Haih... Helena. Can you make me some coffee please? *Sits in the kitchen where the maids always sit and chit chat. He rarely goes in the kitchen. Helena was pretty suprised too*

Helena : He'er you go'oh. Helena doe's not't want't to beih a busy-e body but you look'k very'y sad'd.

*Catherine was about to go in the kitchen but she was shocked to see Dr.Torche in the kitchen sipping his coffee. She peeks on Helena and Dr.Torche actions*

Torche : I made Catherine angry. I don't mean to. I know whe might hate me.*Pauses* She loves halloween. I hope I will make her happy everytime it's Halloween but it always turn the other way round. I just want to make her happy. I love her.

*Catherine was touched and walks to Dr.Torche and kneels by his chair. She puts her head on his laps holding his hand*

Catherine : Daddy, I'm sorry. I love you too... Happy Halloween.

Torche : Happy Halloween my dear...(Daughter)

0 comments: