CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

A little thing that would change everything...

I am a little female cockier spaniel. I was bought by a guy. He is very nice. He always say I'm cute. I like my master's eye... deep brown, it matches his cheeks. His smile is charming. I love my master. After awhile, he got me a very cute collar.. I never took it off. It is heart shaped with diamonds. He even got me a tiger plushy for me to play. I love it! It's my favourite toy ever. We enjoy staying and playing together. I swear no one has been so nice to me before. He would talk to me every time when he is free and find time for me. He would apologize when he feels like he is pushing me aside. He'll pour out his stories to me, I'd listen.. His voice that never fades. He is caring, he takes note on every little thing. I never feel so loved. He loves hugging me and its the most warmest arms ever. So safe and comfy. I wish this never ends. I got sick once. He was worried terribly. 'I dont want to lose you...' I stayed strong, I don't want him to be sad... Pull my guts! I do not want to lose him too. I feel so loved. Feel so cared. He looks after me and comfort me though even he is far. These moments can never be more beautiful. We always play, he would treat me like I'm the only one that will stay with him for life. I'm happy he shows to me how much he loves and care for me. I vow to my self... not to let a thing happen to him. He is very sweet to me. Giving me treats now and then, I feel so speacial! He promise that he wont leave, he'll take care of me till the end of our breath. I swear I love him...

Every night he wishes me and sealed with love and kisses. Every special date is marked. Every event I go with him. He never refuse to admit I'm his. He seems to be proud of me. I'm lucky to have him. I wish I could do more to make him happy. I'd do anything to prove to him I love him too. If I can't express in words I would do anything to prove I want him. Every minute is treasured. So sound and magnificent. Time goes on... How beautiful things are.. wonderful aren't they?

As time passes both of us starts to show our true colour.. We all know each things has its own black spots on a white paper. I get too naughty at times that he would scold and get mad at me. I feel bad. I'm sad that he is sad.. I'm sorry... I wish I could tell you. I'm really sorry. I din't meant to hurt his feeling. I really love him. I try to be nice... I'll be obedient.. I promise. Soon he gets back fine with me. It scares me when he is on fire. I try to be nicer.

He starts to get more busy lately... I'm growing up... He came to me once, petting me "I'm sorry if I ever neglected you. I don't mean too but sometime I just cant" I understand... I'll wait till everything is over. I'll miss when you are gone.

Things gets rougher... He starts to be very busy now days... Rarely night kisses. Worst, rarely a word from him. He looks stressed. I wish I could do something. I always try to make him happy but instead he'd turn around. He looks as if he is... doesn't need my side. He doesn't look happy anymore like he used to be. He doesn't smile at me anymore. I miss you... Sometime at night I'll tell him good night. He'll reply me back coldly... well.. it's okay. As long he does respond back. I wish he tells me he loves me like he used to.

I get a little tensed. I really feeel.. lonely... I miss him... But he seems busy. Yes I do have my own agenda too but things are not joiced as it used to be. I miss the morning wishes, the comforting words, warm hugs. What have I done that he doesn't look at me anymore? I may sound desperate... Let other thinks I am, I do not care. What I care is about the relationship between me and my master. I tried communicating with him.. with a very whining voice. He'll say.. "Sorry.. I can't do a thing until all my work is finished.. it takes a long time. You just have to pull up with it till I'm done" Oh wow.. I thought he would at least give me a little kiss when he ended those words. I just stare at him blankly "Look, you know this would happen I already warned you before. I'm sorry but at this point I cant do a thing right? I can't change now..." Somehow those words pierced my heart. I don't know how he feels... I don't know if he knows what i feel.. I just walk back into the corner where I always lie...

I start to go around and socialize more with other dogs. I can't stand being alone. Usually I'll tell him I want to go out in the evening. Bark and just be nice to him. He used to smile when I do that. He'd open the gate and let me walk around the town. Even sometime he doesn't close the gate, I would not bother to go out. It's a must to get his permission to step out. I miss the old days where he bring me out and have fun. I hope I could feel the fun again. I tried talking to him... But what can I do. I'm just a pet... I hope he doesn't look at me just that way. I hope he consider me as his best friend and also a life mate. Just like I do... He starts ignoring me. I know he is busy with his things. I get tensed the way how he treats me lately. I don't feel loved much. I get lonely. I decide to just walk out the gate. When I came back home he was so furious I went out. "So now you know how to go out without asking me? Fine just go out as much as you want. You don't have to ask me anymore" I was shocked. I thought he wouldn't care much. I know he still cares... I just ignored him since he likes to ignore me lately. I'm just trying to do the way how he treats me. But.. Of course, I miss everything. Next morning I tried comforting him back... he is very furious... but It's not that I don't love him. I try to tel him how much I love him everyday. Without a miss. I just wish he would say it too everyday. There's no harm right? Is it such a heavy task just to say or make me feel loved? Even 5 second? Even a pet on a head, words praising that I'm a good girl or just show some care...

I did not notice my heart was crying ever since he started to put me aside... So long my heart has been bleeding tears. I'm really sad. I really miss him. The next morning he gave chance to me again.. but what have I done that he was thinking to leave me? IS it because he is too busy I want just little and simple attention?

It's okay... I'll keep quiet. I just want him to be happy... I love him. I always do. Though other dogs has been provoking me to leave him reason that it's a better world out there but I won't. Even if love is really not there, responsibility is. I vowed that I'd be there for him no matter what. Like he said to me too. He wont leave me. I wish he remembers that... Once in a while he told me he is sorry. He would apologize. When he does that, I seriously held no more grudge. I wish I could just jump into his arms and show him I love him soo badly. But his promises last only a night.

Things are darker than it seems... I have a friend... but he is getting sick. That friend has keeping me company since my master been busy. I feel like losing both of them. I turn to my master.. whining... I thought he'd at least look at me with pure eyes of his. But no, he still have those cold looks. I felt like my heart stroke by a thunder. It is obvious like he is reluctant to spend time with me. I'm trying to show him I love him every morning and night. It fails... What else can I do?

Lately, when he is too tensed, he doesn't talk much to me anymore. He found new things to keep him unstressed. Like speeding on the roads, clubbing or just keeping things for him self as long he is not stressed. I feel unwanted. Lonely. Depressed. What happened to those promises? He doesn't need me to keep him smiling anymore. He doesn't tell me stories about what happened that make him happy or sad. I can only crave for him but I know i will never get back even a slight attention. Why can't he even tell me he still love me? I know he does but why does he show character that he is just so ignorant... Am I a burden? Why don't he just free me if I am? If I don't, why keep me in prison in a locked heart? I'm very sad... I just want one simple thing, it is really little. I just want to hear him saying he loves me.. or make me feel cared... just once... I want to hear him saying it with all his heart.

Maybe I'm just a burden. I'm trying not to be but instead trying to be the most beautiful thing he have in his life. Maybe he does not appreciate. Maybe his does but his ego is just stuck up. But if he rather choose his ego over me.. who am I? Just a pet perhaps. Not a best friend... or a life mate anymore. I'm empty. My heart is empty full of lone..

Perhaps I should walk on the road blindly. Swim in the sea and never come back. I wonder if he miss me if I'm gone. Cause I do. I love him. I wish I could do something to prove I love him. But what can I do. I'm almost meaningless. That is how I feel. Perhaps, walking on the road with all those engines running over me is the best. He would not have to worry about me. I would not be burden anymore. A least he gets to pay attention on his work. I love him... maybe its the best this way? To leave him alone? As long as he is happy...

Let's take a step ahead. As if, I'm already on the road... with so many tires running across. I'll just stand there. And wait... I hope the last thing in my mind is his charming smile that I always adore. That brown eyes glittering when I close mine. And the only word he used to say everyday.. I love you. Cause.. I always love him and the only thing i want him to have is happiness... I just wish I could here him saying he love me. Maybe that word may change this tragedy. Such a small thing I want would give the best happiness. I will miss him and always do. I love him and that is true.


0 comments: