CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Antagonist. Edward Cullen + Cedric Diggory. (Not Robert Pattinson)

The first young man I fall in love with in words written by the novelist, J.K Rowling would definitely be Cedric Diggory. He is potrayed as a charming young wizard whom captured Cho Chang's heart (I hate her though). He is humble, charming, handsome, well-mannered, smart and etc. We know he is perfect. I cried when he died. (I read the book duhh). For me, he is the best hero ever. Definitely. I like the way how he goes to a girl.

The Reality : Robert Pattinson. Acted as Cedric Diggory totally made me frustrated. I couldn't feel the charm. The love. Screw the director. I hate you director. YOUU SUUCCK. I really didn't like him at all. Robert is a good actor but not good enough for Cedric Diggory. Sadly. But I really heart that young lad in that book. J.K Rowling is good.



One day, I decided to watch Twilight. A B grade movie. I din't like the heroin at first (by judging the cover) And Robert Pattinson is the hero... again. Every girl fall in love with Edward Cullen. wonder why? I actually promised Abel and Harris to watch it with them this thursday but I happen to watch it with Farah today (Tuesday)

I MELTED! Oh my God. Just by watching the movie, I fall in love with his words, body work, promises. How he talked to her, how he tried to get her attention and teh way he expresses him self. (SPOiLERS ALERT!) The part I love the most when he came to res cue the girl, "I'm sorry" cause she got hurt by the mean guys. He promised to protect her and be with her eternity even when she's a human. He had the chance to make her into one of them like him but he loves her more than anything else and chose to make her stay as a human. She wanted to be a vamp of course. He did not allow that. Stephanie Mayer (The author) Absolutely created a hero in my heart. He is perfect. He plays music, loves her and knows how to joke. I LOOOVE the way how he approached her. I find that the best thing ever.

The Reality : I have not read the book yet. I will soon. Robert did a good job this time. The director is good though myself discovered some bloopers ina few scenes but who gives a damn? Such a touching and sweet story deserves it. I would not rate the movie cause it is based on a novel. But if that movie is good that I could give 9/10, I bet the book would be totally awesome. Joel was reading that book during chemistry and biology class in school. He could not take off his eyes. And yes. Edward Cullen stole every girls heart. Robert did a gooooood job ib this movie. I find that he suits it.

The last line : I love this two character coincidencely. Just because this two fictional character are played by the same actor it doesnt mean I like Robert Pattinson. But yeah, I like him playing as Edward but not as Cedric. Conclusion. My heart belongs to Edward Cullen =D

I'm watching it again tomorrow.. and the day after. I know, I know but I have never watched a movie this damn good.

=)

P/S: I miss you Panpan!!! Hope you do well in your finals! I miss you!!!

0 comments: